VISION & MISSION
Our Mission is to work for the educational and cultural emancipation of the youngsters through meaningful and relevant higher education. Our vision binds to the local structures for a creative dialogue on their social and cultural liberation. As a higher educational institution, our main role will be to provide an environment and training context for the students to prepare themselves for active and responsible life commitment for the formation of a just society.
- To promote a college community/society/nation where spiritual, moral and genuine values are lived and witnessed.
- To create a climate for human and academic excellence with an openness to learning, research and the development of professional skills.
- To promote peace and harmony through an intercultural and inter-religious dialogue.
- To contribute to the transformation of society through an openness to life and living the challenges of being socially conscious and socially responsible.
- To promote programmes/movements that foster inter-connectedness, kinship and ecojustice.